Oh hey there. You wanna do something fun for Valentine’s day? Come ride with us! Bring a date, or don’t bring a date. Maybe you will meet the love of your life on our little bike ride. I know it says Sadie Hawkins, but really, everyone is welcome.
We will be updating with more info soon. And be on the look out for Fast Co Valentine’s day cards! There is no better way to tell your hunny that you love him/her than with a bike-related message. Trust me. And if it doesn’t go over well, ditch that zero! J/k, j/k.
See you all soon!
Don’t forget! Valentine’s day is coming up and what better way to celebrate than by riding your bike with Fast Co! We have a really sweet ride planned for you all, with some surprises along the way.
The route is short but there are two moderate hills (sorry everyone! It is San Francisco, after all), so be prepared. Riders of all skill levels on all bikes are welcome! It is a fun, group ride, so no one will be left behind. If you have never done a group ride before, let this be your first!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us. See you there!!!
I’ll in my best V-day riding outfit and with a flask of Bulleit. See you there, I hope!
- yoyquienes likes this
- macaroni-ho reblogged this from bikeladiesunite
- matedulce likes this
- hm7 reblogged this from echanplus
- echanplus reblogged this from bikeladiesunite
- ofthisfiction likes this
- enivree likes this
- bikeladiesunite reblogged this from fixedwhilefeminist and added:
- makelifemove likes this
- joeroulin reblogged this from macaframasf
- deformative likes this
- radicalbodacious likes this
- meowism likes this
- ourloveisrealtome reblogged this from macaframasf
- ourloveisrealtome likes this
- jillycube likes this
- bikevoucher reblogged this from macaframasf
- itscarlwithak likes this
- crihs likes this
- funtastic likes this
- summerofshred likes this
- erikakali likes this
- imonlypassingthrough reblogged this from macaframasf